I haven’t thinking about annual evaluation like it always been per year but now all blame to latest Frankie Magazine for me having this idea to make the list.
Usually I just managed to cross-check my bucket list but I came to the conclusion that not too many to crossed this year *sobs* so I thought it would be better if I write what I’ve accomplished instead.
- Been a legal motorcycle driver
- And mastered driving it in the middle of rainstorm
- Finished my final asssignment
- And graduated from college
- Learnt French
- Mastered stiletto (actually NO, but at least no slip, no fall, nothing embarassment happen in 7 hours I wore it)
- Continued my study to bachelor degree
- Learnt crocheting
- Lauched my online shop (check it here!! But, currently shipping across Indonesia only)
- Makeover-ed (?) my blog
- Noticed by Chris Do TWO times on instagram
- Had two job interviews (I nailed both, but just accepted by one of them, sadly)
- Got paid once from my freelance job
- Learn how to cook (mainly pancakes and veggies soup)
- Succefully dragged myself to dance again (even tho for only 25 seconds of korean modern-dance)
- Knew and started reading Frankie (which will be my favorite magazine EVER)
- Learnt a lot about branding, marketing, and stuffs
- Started using pad watercolor
- Learnt how to properly use eyeliner and lipstick
- Have three people confessed that they are a big fan of me, it felt surreal!
And now it’s time to make another bucket list,
that most probably uncross-able too next year *frantical laugh*