I fly, fly, fly.
That’s worth ten gallons of champagne, million dosage of morphines.
Up in the sky of roses, and multicolored roofs, and heads that held up, wondering.
And by the time you hold my hand, tenderly.
And by the time you kiss me, sparkly.
And by the time you hug and hold me, tightly.
And since when?
Since when the needle of time is freezing, the sand is stop streaming, and the sun has gone.
So we have to wait another time that darkness and light have to fighting each other.
Rise and set, rise and set.
You blind me.
The hormones, the passion, the blood that rushing through the veins.
Lust and love, fire and ice.
Yet we dancing and dancing.
Both of us in an endless melody, singing an eternal lullaby.
Kiss me again, tightly, gently.
As warm as a first sun of spring.
As beautiful as the angels flying.
As hypnotizing as a pendulum swing.
Because now, after all of this,
I fly, and fly, and fly.
Both of us, together.
I had the feeling that today would be a great day. Didn’t know why and how. I just had that feeling. And apparently, so it is.
If you started speculating this and that happened today, NOPE, you wrong. Because what? Because today is surprisingly, extremely nothing spectacular. On the contrary of that, it actually pretty sucks if I think about it now. I mean, it CAN BE suck, but guess what, I make it not.
And It isn’t because SOMETHING HAPPENED. It’s because I, myself, MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Today I learnt that, to upgrade your life into a better one actually don’t require series of happiness or extraordinary events. You just have to make the most of your time, make yourself useful, and as simple as that.
And what I did today were:
- I crossed all of my to-do list in work today. Like, I crossed EVERYTHING. And it means, I did A LOT. Just knew that it could be the best feeling EVER. Like the combination of satisfication for yourself and the thought of you being a valuable and dedicated worker. Plus, a proud feeling that you used your time wisely. If your day-to-day jobdesk is as sporadical as me (means you have to do this and that, here and there, and most of them don’t related each other) nothing beats that, believe me.
- I only ate two times today, and both are vegan, healthy meals! I usually have a massive appetite, I can eat 4-5 times a day, and most of them are junkfoods. So when I choose to be healthy and normal (a normal appetite, I mean) it feels euphoric!
- I did my college homework done. It actually due on Saturday, and it just Monday today. Adios, the mistress-of-procrastination me!
- I practicing 2 of 4 song material of my piano class in Saturday. I actually had to do it since last week, whereas why I have to get my ass out now. Last week I was a lazy girl who procrastinated too much and now, no more excuse.
- I always did something non-stop today. And by the way I said that, it means I always had something I do. No time for laying around scrolling instagram or online window shopping or other useless things that kills my time, no. It actually pretty hard, as I always forget everything, I always forget things that I suppose to do because I have a short-term memory, a real-life Dory. So it kind of hard to repeating and mumbling something to myself over and over again “After this, I have to do A, then B, then C. Don’t forget, do A then B then C, do A then B then C, ….” but it’s works, and it worth!
And by the way I able to optimizing my time, my day becomes great by itself. I didn’t have something that happen , I MADE something happen.
As the digital world went big nowadays, it so easy to have our time consumed, and social media life apparently can be quite toxic. But I learnt today that doing a REAL thing could balance it.
Oh, and by the way, I write on blog today, after dissapeared for a long time.
A big plus, isn’t it?
Either he is the one who lucky, or I am the one who lucky.
I guess both of us are lucky.
Because we stumbled on each other.
Just watched one of the most whimsical and delicate music videos I’ve ever seen in my live. It represent how I think the Wonderland supposed to be, if it’s ever exist.
The characters, the acts, the costumes, the makeups, the slow-motion effects, the color filters, and many more. Everything just.so.beautiful.
I think I’m in love.
How much mistakes needed until one can get it right?
How much tears needed until one can get the smile?
How much pains needed until one can get a victory?
How much scars needed until one deserve true love?
How much lies needed until one can stay on honesty?
How much jealous needed until one can be at peace?
How much insecurities needed until one can stand proudly?
How much sleepless nights needed until one can have a rest safe and sound?
How much sacrifices do we need?
To be alive.
To feel loved.
To be accepted.
To feel recognized.
To be happy.
To feel like we belong to something.
After all this time, how much sacrifices do we need?
And when will it reach to the end?
Sometimes I think,
if You want to take my life, please do it right now.
Before I become someone who has other lives depending on me. Before I become someone whom other people feel hard to let go.
Because, afterall, You make it’s hard for me to living my life these days. Also You almost took my live away several times this week.
Because, afterall, me right now has never found someone or somewhere I belong. So it will be easier for everyone, don’t You think, Allah?